2019 Thirteenth Annual Dinner for the Children
“An Evening in Greece”
Saturday, May 4 – starting at 6:30 PM
Assumption Greek Orthodox Church – 4376 West Lake Road, Erie PA 16505
Do you want to make a positive difference in the lives of Erie County children who have been neglected or abused? Then please join other supporters for the CAC’s 13th annual fundraising dinner for the children, “An Evening in Greece.” Those in attendance will enjoy gourmet homemade appetizers, dinner, and desserts. There will also be a wide array of gift baskets in our Silent Auction and tempting Live Auction items. All proceeds help fund our child-friendly place where these children victimized by abuse can tell their stories
If you are a past supporter, we thank you for your generosity, whether you gave monetary contributions, merchandise, or personal time. We hope you will join us again this year. And new friends are most welcome and appreciated!
You can register online by clicking on the link below (or register by sending in your RSVP from the mailed invitation or by calling the CAC, 814-451-0202).
- All submissions for the event program must be received by April 18. Contact the CAC at 814-451-0202 to discuss ad information.
- All dinner reservations are due by April 26.
- Only one type of registration can be processed online at one time. For example, to make reservations and have a program ad, you will need to submit the registration form two times. Sponsorships, which include ads, require just one completed form.
- Printed tickets will not be issued; guests will be asked to check in at the door.
- Dress is cocktail attire.
We honor the people of the community, like yourself,
who care for those children who cannot care for or defend themselves.